Attorney Tedia Gamino
Attorney Tedia Gamino has a B.A. in psychology, with honors, from the University of Denver. In college, she conducted clinical research on factors affecting criminal recidivism. Tedia graduated from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 1998.
For the first three years of her career Attorney Gamiño worked as a bilingual staff attorney for the Wisconsin State Public Defender. She practiced in the Waukesha office. Then, in 2001, she left to go into private practice. Tedia Gamino incorporated the firm into a company and built Gamino Law Offices, LLC into the firm it is today. She was the managing attorney at the firm through April 2018.
For over 20 years Attorney Tedia Gamino focused her practice as criminal defense Lawyer in Waukesha and Milwaukee, WI. She specialized in mental health cases. Tedia Gamino maintained certification as a Guardian ad Litem for over a decade. Most notably, Attorney Gamino has been a very active criminal litigation attorney, with a thriving practice, who has tried numerous jury trials and hundreds of court trials and motion hearings.
Not only is Attorney Gamino a busy criminal attorney, but she also enjoys being the mother of 4 children. Over the years, she has been active in their school PTA, held several leadership positions with a local cub scout pack, and volunteered at the Next Door Foundation. Attorney Gamino also enjoys reading and playing tennis in her free time.
*Attorney Tedia Gamino is not currently accepting new clients, but other attorneys at the firm are available to help with your needs.
Tedia Gamino has handled a variety of cases throughout Southeastern Wisconsin, including:
- Armed Robbery
- Assault and Battery Offenses
- Drug Crimes
- Criminal Appeals
- Domestic Abuse
- Drunk Driving Defense / DUI / OWI
- Illegal Search and Seizure
- Immigration Law
- Family Law and Divorce Cases
- Fraud Offenses
- Gun Crimes
- Juvenile Law/Delinquency
- Mental Commitments
- Probation/Parole/ES Violations and Revocation
- Property Offenses
- Residential Real Estate
- Sexual Assault/Sensitive Crimes Cases
- Theft Crimes
- Traffic and Driving Offenses
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crime
Licenses and Memberships
Attorney Tedia Gamino is licensed to practice in the following districts:
- State of Wisconsin
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Western District of Wisconsin
Furthermore, Attorney Gamino has been a member of the following legal organizations:
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Wisconsin Hispanic Lawyers Association (WHLA)
- Wisconsin State Bar
- Milwaukee County Bar Association (MBA)
- Waukesha County Bar Association (WCBA)
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (WACDL)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- National Alliance of Mental Illness (NAMI)
Finally, our compassionate Milwaukee criminal lawyer, divorce, and immigration lawyers in Milwaukee, WI, would be privileged to help you with your legal needs. Please contact us.