Do You Need a Visa Lawyer - Carlos Gamino

By Carlos Gamino

If you’re applying for a visa, you may want to work with a Wisconsin visa lawyer who can help.

When Do You Need a Visa Lawyer?

There are several types of visas available, depending on your purpose for traveling to the U.S., including:

  • Spouse of a U.S. citizen
  • Fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen
  • Adopted child or other family member of a U.S. citizen
  • Employment-based immigrants
  • Religious workers
  • Iraqi or Afghan translators and interpreters, as well as Iraqis and Afghans who worked for or on the behalf of the U.S. government

If you’re between the ages of 14 and 79, an interview with a consular official is usually required – regardless of the type of visa you’re applying for. (In most cases, kids 13 and younger and adults over the age of 80 aren’t required to sit through an interview with a consular official). Most people need to have a physical exam and be vaccinated prior to having their applications approved, as well.

Because the Department of State limits the number of immigrants who are allowed into the U.S. with certain types of visas, you may want to work with a visa lawyer in Milwaukee who can walk you through the process and help you file the appropriate paperwork, prepare for interviews, and perform other immigration-related tasks.

Do You Need a Visa Lawyer?

If you’re considering applying for a U.S. visa, we may be able to help with your petition and answer your questions about the process.

Call us at 414-383-6700 for an immigration case review. We’ll discuss your situation and the type of visa you need, and then we’ll get to work.

Carlos Gamino