Wisconsin Federal Defense Lawyer Representing Clients Charged with Fraud Crimes in Milwaukee and Wisconsin
The term “fraud” encompasses many types of criminal behavior in Wisconsin. As a result, the government may bring fraud charges for a variety of business or financial theft crimes or offenses where deception is involved. Therefore, financial and identity fraud crimes in Wisconsin require robust representation. Correspondingly, we have a white collar crime defense attorney to protect you, whether you need a Wisconsin state or federal defense lawyer.
Our defense team includes tenacious negotiators and fierce trial attorneys who adeptly handle complex and voluminous evidence. Foremost, we have extensive criminal law experience. Additionally, we realize that the mere allegation of fraud, embezzlement or corruption jeopardizes careers and professional licenses, and ruins reputations. Further, we understand that a conviction could mean years in prison. No matter the specifics, however, if you are under investigation, have been arrested, or are defending any fraud charges, we will protect you. We represent clients in white-collar crimes throughout Milwaukee and Wisconsin.
- Free Initial Consultations with WI Fraud Crimes Defense Lawyers
- Flat Fee Agreements and Payment Plans Available
- Hablamos Español – scroll down to change language
White Collar Criminal Defense Lawyer in Milwaukee Dedicated to Protecting You
We represent clients charged with theft, white collar crimes or fraud anywhere in Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Waukesha, Kenosha, Racine, Jefferson, Ozaukee, Washington, or Dodge Counties.
- Bank Fraud – Obtaining loans or credit using false statements, embezzling bank funds, check kiting, or otherwise obtaining funds by fraudulent means.
- Credit Card Fraud – Procuring, using or selling credit card numbers.
- Embezzlement – stealing funds that have been entrusted or held for other purposes or from a business or employer.
- Forgery – Falsely making or altering a document.
- Healthcare Fraud – Fraudulent billing and other forms of Medicare Fraud, Medicaid Fraud and private health insurance fraud.
- Identity Theft – Obtaining, using or selling Social Security numbers, personal data or fake documents.
- Insurance Fraud – Presenting a false insurance claim or Arson.
- Issuance of Worthless Checks
- Mail or Wire Fraud – A scheme to intentionally deprive another of property or services via mail or wire communication.
- Real Estate or Mortgage Fraud – Colluding to obtain phony mortgages or flipping properties at inflated prices, or homeowners fudging a loan application to qualify for a mortgage.
- Uttering – Passing a falsely written or altered document for financial or personal gain.
- Welfare Fraud – Obtaining welfare benefits by misrepresentation or failing to report changes in facts, income or assets.
Finally, our attorneys are available to represent physicians, administrators, billing clerks, public officials, accounting and tax professionals, corporate executives, and individuals of all walks of life charged with fraud crimes in Wisconsin. For more information about a dedicated Wisconsin federal defense lawyer in Milwaukee please contact us today! Also visit our informative criminal law resources page.